Find the terms and conditions for the Aruma Customer Feedback Competition.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Aruma Customer First Feedback Program Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 24 September 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 23 March 2020 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Aruma, who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter inviting them to participate.
5. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or Aruma, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Aruma, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one (1) of the following during the Competition Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) Reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ to receive an instant automatic call back, which will be an automated phone survey, and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible;
(B) 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number (1800 201 189 AUS) sent to them in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. 1800 calls are free from a landline. Calls from mobile and pay phones may attract a higher rate; or
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/aruma to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed entry form.
7. For the sake of clarity, the eligible entrant will be the person whose name is registered as the Aruma contact relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry and website entry), the email address used to enter (for website entry) and the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Competition database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. Entries open and close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne 3205 at 12noon AEST/AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
Prize Draw: 1
Entries Open: 12:00:00am (AEDT) 24 September 2019
Entries Close: 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 23 March 2020
Draw Date: 31 March 2020
12. The winner of each Prize Draw Period will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.aruma.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
13. The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will be a $1,000 cash donation to the registered charity of the winner’s choice.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the donation are not included.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
15. If a prize is still unclaimed after three (3) calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates of this draws would be on 01 July 2020 In the case of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on www.aruma.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from each Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
18. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
19. The total value of the donation pool is AU$1,000.
20. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 16, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
22. This Competition is authorized under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/38273
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.